Am Freitag, 4. Juli 2003 12:35 schrieben Sie:
> Steffen Barszus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> By te way, the last thing to check is the channel aggregation. It works
> very well with isdn-light, it uses an additional service to handle the 2nd
> channel dialup if needed.

Thats one of the things that i have fixed in isdn4net. What you mean is ibod
and ibod needs the slave in dialmode auto. For per minute dial up dialmode
auto on the master is not wished, with old isdn4net master and slave are set
to manuel then. This prevented channelbundling/ibod from working. I have no
made an extra option for defining the dialmode of SLAVE seperate. The default
is set to auto no matter which modew the master has. As the dialmode auto on
the slave is not dangerous as it just defines how the second channel has to
be added this is a save solution (the same as in isdn-light I guess).

In short : it will work.