Hi all,

Technically speaking this might not be a cooker-only question, but I thought
I'd ask anyway.

Since about a month, all packages I've installed with URPMI have come with a
bad signature warning. While this is at most an inconvenience (I can still
install the packages) I'm wondering if this is because of a bad setup, or if
indeed the packages are not being signed.

This is true of Cooker and non-Cooker packages, so it makes me suspect that
the problem is on my end. Now, I've tried updating to the latest version of
URPMI, rpm, and so on, as well as the latest gnupg. I've imported the Manrake
gpg keys, as can be seen by the output below. Anyone have an idea what I'm
doing wrong? Thanks!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] elie]# gpg --list-keys
/root/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
------------------------
pub  1024D/9B4A4024 2000-01-06 MandrakeSoft (MandrakeSoft official keys)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
sub  1024g/686FF394 2000-01-06

pub  1024D/22458A98 2000-07-10 Mandrake Linux Security Team
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
uid                            Linux Mandrake Security Team
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
sub  1024g/6F3F9BC6 2000-07-10

pub  1024D/70771FF3 2002-03-13 Mandrake Linux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
sub  1024g/75223F49 2002-03-13

pub  1024D/CABA22AE 2002-05-27 Penguin Liberation Front (PLF Official Keys)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
sub  2048g/AD46FD8F 2002-05-27

--
Élie Charest