On 2003.07.15 11:37, Adam Williamson wrote:
argh - really bad decision. Havoc won't implement it for his own reasons
(he thinks it's too confusing, or something). This way I'll never be
able to use metacity on my laptop, even though it'd be a good fit (the
laptop badly needs efficient programs - only 128MB RAM). Without being
able to drag windows off the top of the screen, Linux is utterly
unusable on a 480 high display, so I'm stuck with sawfish on the laptop
for ever.

I agree totally.
On my laptop I have this problem all the time, yet I love metacity too much to use anything else. And sawfish is kinda bloated... like does anyone actually theme individual windows?
Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant