On Monday 21 July 2003 13:37, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:
> Just wondering how OPEN RedHat will be to changes other souls bring in...
>
> I'll be keeping an eye on it... could be interesting to get some of
> MDK's ideas into RHL.

Like separate lib packages, urpm, and version numbers with dots?

By the way, has anyone downloaded their new beta yet? What version is it?

I think that more user participation is going to be especially hard for
Redhat, considering the problems they'll have disentangling distro problems
from upstream problems. If a GNOME package has a bug, they can't exactly say,
"not our fault, go talk to Havoc."