Le Mercredi 23 Juillet 2003 12:39, Keld Jørn Simonsen a écrit :
> > > But lot of things are actually missing in RH:
> > > urpmi
> >
> > Cmon, RH makes money on up2date - they have a real package management
> > system, just want you to pay money for it. Apt-get still a pile of
> > --force --nodeps poo.
>
> apt-get is production quality for redhat. But not for Mandrake.
> Probably due to errors in the dependencies.

I was saying urpmi, or another real tools to make installing/removing rpm job.
Actually apt-get is not a default software on RH, it is a contrib, see
Jaroslaw's comment about RH contrib ;)

I never tested up2date, but I never heard it is a good tools ;)

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.