On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, diablero wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 04:20:22PM +0100, David Aspinall wrote:
> > I really like Jürgen's suggestion, and if there isn't such an archive
> > already it would be nice to make one for Linux Mandrake.
> >
> > I have some spec files for other "downloadable" packages I
> > could contribute.
>
> It's maybe not to Mandrakesoft to create some archive, it doesn't promote
> free software.

I would be extremely happy to put those spec files on my site for people
to download and use.  Since I'm not "officially" a part of MandrakeSoft, I
have no qualms about it.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721