Yep tried that too..... No help

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 09:52, magic wrote:
It's been awhile, but at one time I recall you could define the amount
of memory in lilo.conf.

   lilo.conf man:
       append=<string>
              Appends the options specified to the parameter  line
passed  to
              the  kernel.   This  is  typically used to specify
parameters of
              hardware that can't be entirely auto-detected or for which
prob-
              ing  may  be dangerous. Multiple kernel parameters are
separated
              by a blank space, and the string  must  be  enclosed  in
double
              quotes.   Append  may  be  used  only once per "image="
section.
              Example:

                   append="mem=96M hd=576,64,32 console=ttyS1,9600"

   I also remember that you need to run lilo Before you reboot.

   Thanks,

--
Ray Carlino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>