Le Lundi 28 Juillet 2003 19:47, Chmouel Boudjnah a écrit :
> Fabien ILLIDE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Hi to all,
> > Just for information :
> > I've install the kernel-2.6-2.6.0-0.test1.1mdk and when postinstall,
> > I've see a message telling that the module aic7xxx could'nt be load
> > (or find can't remember).
> > It correctly add an entrie in lilo.conf, but did'nt make the initrd.
>
> You need to have andrey mkinitrd to be able to build it. check :
>
> http://supermount-ng.sourceforge.net/mdk-25/

Would be nice to see those patch applied, no a kernel 2.6 is in the distro.

BTW: I just it, it works perfectely, I think the big problem is modutils. I
got lot of error during all insmod/modprobe/lsmod.
Anyway, no modules was load.

Maybe my cooker was not fully up2date. can someone confirm ?

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.