Hehehe... I was saying the utility would run on mandrake's servers so when
you run the updater and it gets the list from mandrake, mandrake has the
ratings for you, but you've spurred off another cool idea, a browser plug
in that hits all "ftp://" urls on a web page and reports speeds... that way
when you hit a web page that lists like 50 mirrors it takes the guesswork
out of it (too often 80% of the mirrors on any given site suck real bad or
don't work at all it seems).

-David Talbot