Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:

Quoting Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Steffen Barszus wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2003 18:36 schrieb Svetoslav Slavtchev:

Keep'em coming...

that's pretty much all of them
except:
alsa-rtc support
DC09_alsa_rtc_support.patch

mod_dvb-1.0.0-pre3 (~3Mb)
http://varna.demon.co.uk/~svetlio/ruby-contrib/MC25_mod_dvb_1.0.0-pre3.tar

This one should wait one or two days. DVB driver will become 1.0.0 this week

according to Johannes Stelzenbach on dvb mailinglist.

Can the Marvel (for MGA TV products) be merged too?

See: http://sourceforge.net/projects/marvel

I've been able to build them and run them on my box. The only issue I see is configuring the /etc/modules.conf file to get the modules loaded properly. But this can also be done with the drakxtv tool.

regards,

Stefan

the Makefile looks pretty confusing,
and the dvd parts needs the windows drivers.

do you need only "make mjpeg" or also the dvd addon?

Sorry, I should have mentioned it. Only the "make mjpeg".

The "make dvd" stuff is for obseleted addon hardware. I don't expect many people have that kit.

regards,

Stefan