Abel Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 2003-07-18(Fri) 17:22:43 -0400, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> > > Name        : gettext_0.12                 Relocations: (not
> [......]
> > Until this can be resolved, either in urpmi or by me in the gettext_0.12
> > build can someone with the access rights Please Remove the gettext_0.12
> > rpms from contrib.
>
> Probably removing is the way to go, since Pablo has started to looking
> at updating gettext :-)

Ah so my latest mail asking if some work had been done on gettext
specfile sucked, sorry. I just checked cooker, didn't check
contrib.. And this was in a different thread, burried under much
mail..

Hum, why was it uploaded into contrib as a separate, different
package from "gettext" from cooker? For testing purposes? Since
it can't install with gettext from cooker..

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/