On Monday August 4 2003 08:21 pm, Thomas Backlund wrote:
> > forgot the links...
> > http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/kernel-2.4.21.6.5tmb-1-1mdk.i586.r
> >pm
> > http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/kernel-2.4.21.6.5tmb-1-1mdk.src.rp
> >
> > and md5dums:
> > http://www.iki.fi/tmb/Cooker/md5sums.asc
>
> Argh...
> It seems my ISP webserver is breaking my uploads..
> And now I cant upload anything bigger than about 7MB, so
> I have removed the precompiled kernel for now... since it was
> faulty...
>
> I'll reupload it tomorrow, if / when my ISP has fixed the
> problem...
>
> the src.rpm is still on the server, so ...
> has anyone tried to download it, ... and if so was it / is it ok?

   Yes.  I d/l'd the binary twice, only to find both times I got an
'it's not an rpm' mesg from 'rpm -ivh'. After seein this post, an
out of appreciation for your good efforts, I d/l'd the src.rpm and
compiled it with --target athlon on a current cooker system. A
little testing, no problems it's runnin as I type. Same as with .3
and .4tmb

  BTW, my initials are tmb also. My middle name's Morgan.