On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 10:30:09PM +0200, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:
> Name        : scorched3d                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 35                                Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Sun Aug  3 22:12:10 2003
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: klama.mandrake.org
> Group       : Games/Arcade                  Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 8991287                          License: GPL
> Packager    : Per Øyvind Karlsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/
> Summary     : Scorched Earth 3D OpenGL Remake
> Description :
> Scorched is a game based loosely on the classic DOS game Scorche
> d Earth "The Mother Of All Games".

Am I the only that can't get this to work?  I get the initial dialog
boxes, etc.  But, when it tries to start the game I get "Display :
ERROR: Failed to set the display mode"

I've tried every combination of screen mode, full screen, etc. in the
options, but it doesn't seem to work.

I tried to check their site for info, but there doesn't appear to be any
mailing lists or forums or anything.

-Matt

--
Matt Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>