Pixel wrote:

> Ron Stodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > The coder should be taken outside and shot, as should Mandrake QA.
>
> thanks for the advice. makes quite a few happy people here (does it hurt a lot,
> i'm one of "The coder" :)

Pixel, I know you are a coder (and a very good one, might I say).
Metaphorically shot only, of course.   But there is a valuable
message in there, isn't there?   If your rpm calls find a bad rpm,
the return value should indicate that fact to you (don't know whether
it does), and you should never just ignore such a situation.

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Mandrake Linux.