From: "Svetoslav Slavtchev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi Thomas,
>
> i uploaded mod_dvb-1.0.0 (and i think almost all my 2.4.22.0.2mdk patches)
>
> to http://varna.demon.co.uk/~svetlio/ruby-contrib/mdk-cook/for_tmb/
>

> and the kernel team could also look into them :(

Thanks, I'll take a look to see if there is some that I don't have
already, and add them to my kernel...

Sorry for the long delay in responding and pushing out a new kernel,
but I managed to get myself in a rather painful chainsaw accident last
weekend, so I haven't been able to do much kernel work...

But now I'm feeling better, so I'll try to push out my next kernel,
that will be based on kernel-2.4.22.0.3mdk, by tonight...
keep your fingers crossed... ;-)

Thomas