Am Dienstag, 12. August 2003 23:08 schrieb Svetoslav Slavtchev:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> i uploaded mod_dvb-1.0.0 (and i think almost all my 2.4.22.0.2mdk patches)
>
> to http://varna.demon.co.uk/~svetlio/ruby-contrib/mdk-cook/for_tmb/
>

> and the kernel team could also look into them :(

mod_dvb-1.0.0 is important since it would not make any sense to ship a PREx
version. But I guess that applies to other patches on your site too. Has the
devfsd.conf part of this go to devfsd package ? I would really love to see
having dvb working of the box.

vdr package is near to be finished now, some plugins for vdr (vcd, remote,
dxr3, games) are ready too, other (dvd, mplayer, ??)  will follow.

Steffen