On Saturday 09 August 2003 16:57, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:47, Toran Korshnah wrote:
> > I installed the package on MD 9.1.
> > Glaxium didn't work an still doesn't.
>
> Go ahead, bury us in details.
>
> Did you run it from a shell and look for error messages to paste here?
> Did the package simply fail to install? If so, can you paste the error
> here. What video card do you have? "lspcidrake -v -f" will help if you
> don't know. And so on.
>
> Cheers; Leon

MM, Leon,

I started it by the K-Menu.
I have a Matrox 450 32MB.
The error I get, starting from a shell is as folows,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] toran]$ glaxium
Depth buffer depth : 16
No stencil buffer, no shadows. Try 32bits mode.
Found textures in /usr/share/games/glaxium
Number of texture units               : 2
 Cannot load dot3 extension neither NVidia neither ARB.
 Fall back to basic openGL. The floor will be very simple.
NO anisotropy texture...
glaxium: relocation error: /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0: undefined symbol:
inflateInit

Hope you can solve this.

Toran