Mon 18. Aug 2003 15:56, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
> [...]

It doesn't load 8139too, and maybe cause of that I have completely
empy routing-table when I do netstat -rn not even localhost seen?
Usually I see three or four entries in netstat -rn.
I also see following:
"error, some other host already uses address 127.0.0.1"
 loopback  arping:socket:
 Address family not supported by protocol"
Modprobe 8139too loads it or at least I see it in lsmod after modprobe, but I
cannot use internet despite of /etc/init.d/network restart
and /etc/init.d/internet restart neither would mcc help
After those I see two entries in netstat -rn

And I think my network settings must be ok, cause at least they work
with 2.4-kernels?
So main problem is that I can not use the internet with 2.6?
Greetings
Stronne