Am Dienstag, 19. August 2003 22:13 schrieb Bongani Hlope:
> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:36:39 +0530
>
> Jaimon Jose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Excellent...Good job...
>
> What about using the same font for Linux as the Mandrake font? Otherwise
> great job.

My thought ;)

I formyself would prefer a black-grey theme (Thinking of the standard
background in 9.1 in Black with grey band and a small logo and a mandrake tux
in color somewhere + a blueish progressbar, but I'm not able to do such a
thing ;) ) Something like blacktux but with mandrake font would be cool too.

Steffen