I cant get netscape to work! in final version!

ERROR: /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/libradnet.so: undefined symbol: __9DLLAccess
Cant load plugin /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/libradnet.so. Ignored.
ERROR: /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/librarv10.so: undefined symbol: FreeLibrary__FUl
Cant load plugin /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/librarv10.so. Ignored.
ERROR: libm.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Cant load plugin /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/librvcore.so. Ignored.
Bus error

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]