Red Hat's Netscape used to be subtely different from Mandrake's, don't know if
this is still the case. I have used plugger right up 'till plugger-3.2-4mdk and
they have never caused a bus error. I have seen bus errors but not with
plugger.

Try moving the entire contents of /usr/local/netscape/plugins and
/usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins and /usr/lib/netscape/plugins (or which ever
ones of these you have !) to somewhere else an re-run Netscape. If the bus
error goes away then put them back one at a time. If it doesn't then the bus
error is due to something else. The plugins being complained about may have
nothing to do with the bus error, on the other hand I don't have these files
either - Which plugin are they from ???

> > ERROR: libm.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
libm.so is now up to libm.so.6 from glibc-2.1.3-6mdk, which is what I have on
my system. Which version of Netscape are you running ???

Owen