On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:59, Tom Brinkman wrote:
> In 2 hours I'll have the damn iso's, an I'll let y'all torrent fans
> suck on 'em to your hearts content

Did you know that our State is four times larger than Texas at 2,500,000
km2 vs 680,000 km2? (-: The accent is bad enough normally, but to have
someone _type_ that way was too much to ignore :-)

Our largest shire (East Pilbara) is over half the size of all of Texas.

We have roughly 40 times as much land area per person as Texas, but if
Indonesia invaded us they'd starve to death because it's mostly desert.

Compare:

    http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Australia

    http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas

Have a bit of a remote roam-around here:

    http://www.westernaustralia.net/discover/

...if you post in a drawl again, I shall taunt you a second time! (-:

Cheers; Leon