I know someone requested this one some time ago well I just uploaded it to
mandrakesoft and you can also get it from me
http://www.cyberbytesbbs.com/rpm.php3

Name        : uudeview                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.5.13                            Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Sun Jun 11 12:31:27
2000
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host:
linux.cyberbytesbbs.com
Group       : Utilities/File                Source RPM:
uudeview-0.5.13-1mdk.src.rpm
Size        : 613150                           License: GPL
Packager    : John Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://www.uni-frankfurt.de/~fp/uudeview/
Summary     : uudecode/uuencode applications
Description :
Handles uuencoding, xxencoding, and base-64 encoding (MIME).  Can do
automatic splitting of large encodes, automatic posting.  A must for
anyone serious encoding/decoding. This version for glibc only.

                   John Johnson
      Administrator Cyber Bytes Online.