Paul Dorman wrote:

On Thursday 04 September 2003 10:19, Liam Quin wrote:

However, if I'm asked, say,
   package has bad signature, continue anyway?
I might be asked that question 10 times.

The problem is that I want to leave a urpmi --auto-select
running, not having to check up on it every few minutes.

You can add the missing keys yourself with two commands:

There are also several packages currently which have either invalid signatures (not the entire directory as before the new keys were brought into urpmi) or no signatures at all.

You can bypass signature prompts with the --no-verify-rpm switch.