On 09/05/2003 01:33:44 PM, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > 3. The fonts in all the GTK2 stuff look terrible. Very choppy
on
> > > my 1024x768 LCD, which is a very common thing on laptops. The
> > > 'real' text mode fonts look fine though.
> >
> > maybe can you upload a few screenshots on some site and post their
> > urls?

As I suspected, the screenshots look beautiful when viewed with eog. So it must just be the way stuff gets scaled/rendered in Drakx on my screen. Guess there's no easy way to fix that.

Same for the bootsplash screen... the image file jpegs look fine in gnome, even at 1:1 scaling. Funny it looks so choppy at boot-time.

Austin