Buchan Milne wrote:
But we don't know the subnet the original poster is using.

I guess that would be me. I'm not 100% familiar on network stuff so I'll just describe my layout.

I have 3 computers on the lan, all with static IP addresses in the range of 192.168.1.2-192.168.1.255 (192.168.1.1 is reserved for the router).

They all plug into a 6-port hub which uplinks to the router which then plugs directly into my cable modem.

If you need any more information, let me know. I'll try disabling lisa on my own machine to see if that makes any difference.

Mike