rc2 drakbackup says it selects all users as default, but it does not. At
least when I go to show configuration, none of the users are marked for
backup, although the default chose all users and was set.

btw, the buttons on show configuration are still not ok.
The buttons overlap eachother because there is too much text in all the
buttons in total to be on one line. It needs two lines.  Probably an
error on a "draw buttons" API that if there is not enought room in one
line, to then make space for two lines and draw the buttons in two
lines. I think the two line problem also appears in other screens (I
remember reporting it for something else in drakbackup)

Best regards
keld