On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 08:37:48AM -0400, Stew Benedict wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Keld [iso-8859-1] Jørn Simonsen wrote:

> > > Seems to here (drakxtools-9.2-10mdk).  You're talking about the wizard
> > > right?  Running as root is the only time it should select all users.
> > > That text shouldn't show running as a normal user.
> >
> > It was the wizard in root mode, yes, out of RC2.

I now tried 10mdk, still it says that the default is all users, and then
it does not back up any.

I had a small problem with the advanced settings, the repeated cron
thing. The default seemed to be to write to cd, every hour.
That does not seem practical. disk would be better.

Is there a way for me to delete all settings? Can I just remove a
configuration file, and then which?

I looked at the buttons problem again. It seems to be that one of the
texts are quite long. "Build backup" was translated to "Opbyg
sikkerhedskopi" and then all buttons get the lenght of that text. I
changed the danish translation to "Lav backup" - this is somewhat of a
kludge and not consistent with the terminology used in the rest of the
app, but it is understandable. I also do maintain danish transaltions.

I still would have liked to have the cron version, hourly to disk, be the
default, but maybe we can do that for the next release of MDK, when we
have got some experience with what we have now.

best regards
keld