On 09/18/2003 06:12:15 AM, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
Frederic Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi
>
> Just checking the wiki and final is planned for 22 Sep.
> Is Mandrakesoft sticking to this date or will we have the honor of a RC3
> to make sure nothing got screwed by fixes for RC2?

AFAIK, nothing is changed in the dates. There won't be an RC3.

If there is going to be a new kernel... PLEASE tell us ASAP. There a several apps in contrib that have to be rebuilt against every new kernel, and Lenny doesn't deserve to have us all on his ass at the last minute.

Austin

--
                       Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
            Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant