From: "Buchan Milne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> OK, so maybe we need to make a list of packages that will need rebuilds
> for a new kernel, so we can ensure they are done (since it takes about 3
> days for a kernel-source package to get to my cooker box ... so I hope
> there isn't anything serious or I may have problems doing it myself).
>
> kernel-win4lin (Buchan)
> drm-kernel (Austin)
> km (Austin)
> kernel-multimedia (Danny) (potentially?)
> kernel-tmb (Thomas) (potentially, but probably not?)

Well I'm going to sync my kernel with the 10mdk as soon as
it's rebuilt here... for a few reasons ... (theese are all ready to go...)
- cloop 1.02
- cifs 0.9.2
- provide kernel-source
- my usb patch that went into the mm kernel
- updates to some of the wireless nics...
- updates to ieee1394

and theese if they compile and work as they should...
- libata patches (aka SATA support for Intel, Via)

and theese if I get them fixed...
- fixed kernel-secure
- Juans mini-lowlatency patch
- ...