rsync-plus.

The documentation of rsync-plus on my web site (see sig) has been updated so as to now include instructions for executing the rsync-plus perl modules.

Thanks for bringing this oversight to my attention.

To cause rsync-plus to download Mandrake for all languages, just don't download the rsync_exclude file, or delete or rename it. Your total download will increase by well over 500MB.

Felix Miata wrote:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ronst/ Click all ye faithful!

I went there when I first set up my cooker box a few weeks ago. From
that page the only thing that I could figure out how to use was
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ronst/rsync-plus/rsync_exclude. I'm not a
programmer, and don't know how to use your perl stuff. Another stopper
was being forced to use UK English, without which I might have tried
harder to understand exactly how to use your stuff.

-- Ron. [Melbourne, Australia] "If you keep a green bough in your heart, the singing bird will come" Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only, from: http://members.optusnet.com.au/ronst/ Click all ye faithful!