On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:54:16 +0200 (MEST)
"Svetoslav Slavtchev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the main package doesn't know about the existence of the contrib
> package, but even then lib3b_0.10cvs shouldn't have troubles with
> libk3b i missed to add provides libk3b in libk3b.0.10cvs

No.
The k3b-cvs is in contrib and has a higher version than the k3b which
is in main and therefore needs to carry a Conflicts: k3b < 0.10.0

But as the cvs spec is currently written even that would not help as the
cvs-spec carries

Obsoletes: kde3-k3b k3b
                    ^^^
Provides:  kde3-k3b k3b

    Charles

--
Are you selling NYLON OIL WELLS??  If so, we can use TWO DOZEN!!