Le Lundi 29 Septembre 2003 15:11, Pierre Jarillon a écrit :
> My proposition is to ask people if they want to help or some help or
> nothing. - allow to query the database to find people living in the same
> area. - create a mailing list for each area. Only club members of the same
> area can access to it.
You want more contributors, or less??
If you cluster or drive them to pay, you will have less.

To be in the Mandrake club or not, to contribute to a linux distribution or
not, is a choice.
No obligation to pay, no obligation to earn to pay.

To pay M$ is an obligation.
Do you want Mandrake to become a new Microsoft? :-)