Ainsi parlait Luca Berra :
> Would other contributors be adverse on taking the commitment of
> maintaining 'stable' packages for 'supported' version of mandrake (that
> should be 18 months or 3 releases IIRC)?
Yes, unless someone give me the means to test those packages. I only run
cooker for my desktops, and stable for my servers. I don't want to maitain
three other versions just to test packages.

Morevoer, the more version you want to support, the more difficult it is.
Given the current mdk policy of releasing often, and the current situation of
no support at all (security excepted), supporting lastest stable version only
seems for me an achievable goal, not three.
--
Any cool program always requires more memory than you have.
        -- Murphy's Computer Laws n°2