Le Vendredi 3 Octobre 2003 09:10, Pierre Jarillon a écrit :

> > It's because the comment "<!--" in the <script></script> tag is not
> > closed "-->"  Close that and the page rendersin both IE and Konqueror.
>
> I just found this in the same time  ;-)
> I am doing the conversion in XHTML strict (and valid).

After a correction of hundreds of errors; the result is at :
http://pjarillon.free.fr/docs/MandrakeLinux-en1.html
with a css at http://pjarillon.free.fr/docs/styles/main.css

These files are compliant with XHTML and CSS validators but
they still need some work.
- css : the style is exactly that was defined in MandrakeLinux-en.html

I have stripped some elements of presentation from html which I have not
included in CSS.

What do you think of that ? Must I continue ?
I am not a guru about CSS...

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org/