On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 07:02, Felix Miata wrote:

> > however your initial version turned out way better than i could have hoped for
> > (read, much better than what I could have done) The only problem in mozilla
> > is the the horizontal lines are shown throughout the page. That should be
>
> I don't see any such thing. What Moz version are you using? What window
> size?

I see this also, with Galeon 1.3.8 (as packaged) at full window size on
a 1600x1200 monitor. There's a lot of break lines seemingly spread at
random which go across the whole page, right through text in the main
window. I can send you a screenshot if it would help. I see the same
problem in Pierre's improved version.
--
adamw