Le Vendredi 3 Octobre 2003 21:58, Felix Miata a écrit :
> Pierre Jarillon wrote:
> > Le Vendredi 3 Octobre 2003 18:46, Felix Miata a écrit :
> > > http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/tmp/MdkHome-en.html
> > > http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/tmp/mlmain.css
> >
> > It would be necessary to define clearly the different boxes and their
> > names on a screenshot. Then it would be easy to know what box each PHP
> > produces
> > and what style to apply. This is necessary to maintain the site with
> > several developpers.

My first idea was to draw and write on a screen capture. But the result is
rather bad.

> How about this: http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/tmp/Mdk-boxes.html

Yes this is the idea. But instead of a table, it would be better to do a
template with the true style sheet.
Then if anything if changed, there is nothing to modify except if new kinds
of boxes are added.

Now, it is late in France. If you don't do the template, I'll do it tomorrow.
--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org/