On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:59:36 +0100
Eric Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't get the icons in the KDE menu with k3b_010cvs (but k3b in main
> has got icons).
> The icons are in the package though. Is that specific to my install ?

It works here in my kde menu. The only difference with the menufile from 0.9
is that in the .desktop file, the second Terminal is set to false instead of 0
When you run update-menus -v, does it appear?
And when you replace the /usr/lib/menu/k3b file with the one from 0.9, and run
update-menus, does it appear then?
What does your ~/.kde/share/applnk-mdk/Applications/Archiving/Cd
burning/k3b.desktop look like?

--
Marcel Pol