Weekly Linux Security Roundup
<http://securityportal.com/topnews/weekly/linux20000626.html>
 - Vendors have finally caught up on the INN and Kernel issues. A lot
more
exploit code has been released for a number of packages, so if you are
not
up to date you might want to spend the weekend installing AutoRPM or
setting
up a dpkg script. Mandrake also wins (hands down) the "easiest
distribution
to break into remotely" and "easiest distribution to break into locally",
having finally released 8 fixes for very severe security bugs in 7.1
(their
latest, not so greatest distribution).

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their
messenger...

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.

Kind of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use
_higher_ technology than everyone else.
            -- Donald B. Marti Jr.