Buchan Milne wrote:
Using the rescue mode of CD1 remains the only way to recover from an
unbootable (lilo, grub, XOSL, etc.) system.  hd or network installed
systems do not have any CDs, nor can they be made with mkcd on an
unbootable system.   Catch 22?
Ron Stodden wrote:

> Pray tell us where that is so unmissably documented that I must have missed it ...

No mention of a ¨rescue¨ operation appears anywhere in the Info (F1) or Advanced Info (F2) on a hd.img floppy.

-
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
"If you keep a green bough in your heart, the singing bird will come"
Get Fastest Mandrake downloader, English-only, from:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ronst/       Click all ye faithful!