On Wednesday 15 October 2003 10:27 am, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Which remember me that if we were able to split headers from real sources,
> you won't need to install 30Mo package to build those additional kernel
> modules.
>
> Maybe there are technical arguments i didn't caught however, as it seems we
> already had this discussion.

It may be time for a Cut of the packages then.  Its almost LAW that you need
to have the source for all packages used easily availible.   Speaking of
which is there a listing of what files are on what set? ie
file              short description          Pro   D/L     Disc

just as a what exactly do i get not get by getting say the prosuite dvd  only