tisdagen den 21 oktober 2003 20.20 skrev du:
> are you asking "why does mandrake do not let me steal this album"?
>
> lol

No, it's perfectly legal. I think it's equal to a backup in Sweden. The same
thing if I buy..., say..., MS XP Pro, I'm allowed to make a backup copy of
the CD. Also I *own* this ZZ Top CD as it was a gift from my girlfriend..., I
cannot steal it from myself... Well..., anyway. I was able to access the CD
from my SCSI Yamaha burner, but there is audible noise made by the "copy
protection" which makes this useless to me. I have to find another way.

All hints will be highly appreciated.