when viewing my buglist from the bugzilla main page, I get an internal
server error ...

the URL causing it is:

http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=udo%40vibe.ac&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&emailreporter1=1

happy hacking

udo

--
  "Well, if we were to build it idiot proof,
        someone would build a better idiot."