Le jeu 23/10/2003 à 17:01, Buchan Milne a écrit :

> But, I don't think anyone on this list qualifies as a newbie.

Sure, but i'm on a forum where you have many newbies and I can see what
they do and their habits ... a strange this the newbie .... ;)

> People on
> this list should be testing at least half the betas on at least one
> machine, and/or running cooker full-time on a box (if you don't, you're
> most probably a lurker ;-)).

I'm the sysadmin of the society. My box is full cooker, all the time,
with updates the morning, afternoon, evening.
There are 2 servers, but there are under STABLE, not cooker ( I'm not
crazy enough ), but on my box it test apache+php+postgresql as I'm
developing an application with php+postgresql.
There are people in teleprospection service ( don't know the name in
english ) running under gnome, I when I want to test ISO install I do it
there. There are others people under KDE, but if I break their computer
... ( administration ).
I don't test ISO installation before I have an RC. Now I'm gonna test
netwotrk install as I'm planning to do everything by network.

So I think I try to test as much as I can.

---
Helas ! on voit que de tout temps Les petits ont pati des sottises des
grands. -- Jean de La Fontaine, Les Deux Taureaux et une Grenouille