Hi,

I uploaded a new version of my gideon/kdevelop3 packages. The packages were
compiled on a stock Mandrake 9.1 and tested under 9.2, so both distors can
use them.

%changelog
* Sat Oct 25 2003 el cuco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
- Fixed version (now it's [Y][M][D], better for incremental updates)
- Cleaned the spec even more
- Now you can compile your own rpm :)
- Fix qt-doc dir
- Updated description

The most significant change is that you can now get the spec file and run "rpm
-bb kdevelop3cvs.spec" and you will get your own rpm, which contains the
latest cvs. I have tested once or twice and it seems to work (TM).

todo for next version:
* fix the icon problem (the app does not have an icon for some reason)
* compile also the dot program. apparently I am missing some functionality.

Here are the links:
http://iglu.org.il/pub/Hebrew/diego/kdevelop/
http://iglu.org.il/pub/Hebrew/diego/kdevelop/kdevelop-3.0-cvs_20031026.i586.rpm
http://iglu.org.il/pub/Hebrew/diego/kdevelop/kdevelop3cvs.spec