On Thursday 30 October 2003 08:11, Teletchéa Stéphane wrote:
> Sorry to be against you Buchan, but as he knew there is a
> console program in RH, he should knew there is also one in Mdk
> aka XFdrake ...

That's great for that one user, but now there's "Mandrake 9.2
Discovery Edition" aimed at people who don't even know what a
command line is.  Those are the people who need a "safe mode" by
default when X can't run.  The truth is, Mandrake isn't like Red
Hat, and nothing against Red Hat users but I hope it never is.
It's always been easier and saying "the end user should have
known..." is almost always not helpful.

Rob