Am Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2003 14:11 schrieb Teletchéa Stéphane:
> Le jeu 30/10/2003 à 13:42, Buchan Milne a écrit :

> Sorry to be against you Buchan, but as he knew there is a console
> program in RH, he should knew there is also one in Mdk aka XFdrake
>
> I could agree if he had said : i tried drakXfree and didn't found it,
> but here, he didn't even try to figure out.
>
> May be we should normalize definitively the Mandrake tools as drak*
> for example, but that's another point.

We had that discussion allready ;)

Back to the main point: I think Buchans idea isn't bad. If its only some
comments of users thats missing i can give you a load of them. All
sorts of things can fail, but if X fails to startup noobs are lost. I
heard more then one time that people reinstall everything because X
failed to start.

So i second Buchans idea

Steffen