On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 09:13, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
> Slightly offtopic. Do you have problems with "media change detection" on USB
> stick? I had report (and verified) that when you unplug stick, change contents
> on otehr system and plug back again supermount does not detect media change and
> does not remount it. I.e. new contents or changed contents is not visible.
>
> This is because sd skips media change check unless device is removable.

Nope, that is working fine here. Other problem is when I connect two
different usb sticks one after the other.  Plugging in the first one
creates /dev/{sda,sda1}. After removing it and plugging in another stick
/dev/{sdb,sdb1} are created and mount point is /mnt/removable2.
Doing a rmmod usb-storage before inserting the second stick fixes that.
But that's not a supermount issue as it also happens with direct mount.

--
Oliver

Programmer: A device that converts coffein into software.