On Nov 05, 2003, at 15:52, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

Pierre Jarillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I suggest this (my english is very poor, please, do corrections) :

<i>Error scenario:</i>
<b>Shuttle SK41G : First screen of install shows horizontal stripes.</b>

Hardware not compliant with old vesa-1.2 used by LILO.

Don't worry ! Press Enter to continue (install or update from CD) or F1 for
other modes.

I'm not sure it deserves an errata, especially since waiting for timeout or pushing enter or esc "cures" the problem.

Anyway, that's up to Vincent.

Personally, I agree with you on this one. I don't think this is necessary.

---
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/
"lynx -source http://linsec.ca/vdanen.asc | gpg --import"
{FE6F2AFD : 88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD}