If anyone is interested, new rpms for librep, rep-gtk, and sawfish
area available on my website and should be available in cooker
shortly.  If you've upgraded to helixGNOME just to use sawfish, now
you don't have to anymore (since it messes up the menus anyways).

www.freezer-burn.org/rpm.php3?rpm=rep-gtk
www.freezer-burn.org/rpm.php3?rpm=librep
www.freezer-burn.org/rpm.php3?rpm=sawfish

The latest version of sawfish is compiling as we speak and should be
available on the site soon (0.30).  It needs rep-gtk >= 0.13 and
librep >= 0.12 so you'll need to upgrade those first.

This is just for the impatient folks out there... =)

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 23 hours 0 minutes.